Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Snowshoeing

Here's a few photos of my snowshoeing adventure one day that Dan worked. Some cross-country skied as well.

The Group



Jared, Brianna, Tifani, Me, and Sophia, Brianna's friend

PS. Jared...just so you know, I resisted adding the "tell tale" car photo! :)

+ I just had to add this picture of Brady! I was playing with him on the floor and had just finished a cup of tea. He wanted try his hand (or mouth, rather) at looking like a refined English baby! So cute!

5 comments:

  1. I bet snowshoeing was fun:). Looks fun anyways.

    Brady is a cute little guy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is snowshoeing hard work? I'd think it would be. I love the picture of Brady, that's so funny, bet his folks got a kick out of it too. They must feel really good knowing they are leaving that little guy with someone who gives him so much love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! It does seem like hard work though. As long as there is no stopping after a steep hill, I might be able to handle it:) Loveya

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe! I miss Brady! He looks adorable in this picture.

    ReplyDelete