Wednesday, November 17, 2010

We got "Squished" !!!

More about getting "squished" in a bit...but first, some other exciting news! FRED & JODI are married. And a lovely weekend it was! The wedding was beautiful. God writes the best love stories. We were able to stay with Dan's brother and his wife: Caleb and Erin. Since we don't get to see them often, this was a special treat. I got the privilege to meet some of Dan's aunts and uncles! Neil and Leila, Gordon and Ellie. They're keepers! :) While Dan was taking pictures with the wedding party, I was standing in Grandpa Hodel's kitchen. Fingers wrapped around a steamy cup of coffee, listening to Grandpa's stories of Japan. Yup, another treat. :)

The happy couple(s). Blessings to you both Fred and Jodi!
My crazy sister-in-law. Put us together...watch out.
(and...that's her dad, Brad...I wonder where Erin gets it from?!?!?)
Thanks for keeping us guys!
Another pal: Sarah :) (and Brad again)
Squeeeeek! My other sister.
So about getting "Squished"....
My sister graced us with her presence for tad over a week. Let's just say that I thoroughly enjoyed it!!! There's something about being totally at east with one's sister. :)

Squish and I posing with the fabulous tortellini soup we made! We even found bread bowls!
She helped me watch Brady...
We went antique shopping!!! Sporting the specs.

We all went to the IMAX and saw "Hubble" (amazing), spent time with the YG and with Dan's parents, baked treats for Sunday lunch, talked, laughed, ate Pretzel M&M's, played scrabble, skip-b0, and Russian rummy, and enjoyed some of good Alisha's cooking!
First fire of the season!
At the airport :(
Squish, you can come back any time you want! We love you!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Looks like fun! I love this...2 posts in one day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And NOW WE get to be SQUISHED!!!!

    I am loving every minute of it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you've had some more fun times! I can't wait to visit you sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you had a good time at the wedding, and that little Brady is winning my heart even miles away. Love Alisha's specs by the way, very becoming:)

    Love and miss you!

    ReplyDelete