Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Oh Canada! Part 1

On September the 7th my dear friend Christie Wray was wed to her charming man, Daniel Folkman. The setting was lovely: a lake house on Little Shuswap Lake in BC, Canada. The people were lovely too. Chris and I spent some of our growing up years together in Haiti. She was just the friend I needed. Obviously, it was wonderful to be able to be there for her special day. A huge plus was getting to see her family too!

The wedding party pics with fantastic photography by ms. Jamie Delaine herself
Here comes Tim! (Christie's brother) and Katie (sister) the little beauty on his left arm. 
My brother Derek and Katie will always be buds!
And the bride! With parents Rod and Debbie
 Mr. & Mrs. Daniel & Christie Folkman!
 Loved being with you Chris!
 Wedding Decor

 Reception
 Married 2 years and 9 months!

 First dance

 Thanks for making room for us and making us feel so special Wray family! 
Dan, Kara, me, Katie, Debbie and Tim
Dan and Christie, our prayers with you as you start this new life together! We love you so much and enjoyed being able to see you again! You are a beautiful couple inside and out and I'm really excited to see how God uses you together!

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful wedding. That's awesome you got to see the Wray family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, these pictures make me miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete